A grim turning point for the poster child of the Arab Spring? The murder of a leading opposition voice sparks outrage in Tunisia with increasing violence taking place on the watch of the ruling Islamist Ennahda party. Panellists:
- Amel AZZOUZ. Member of Tunisian Parliament, Enhada - from Tunis;
- Wafa JAOUA. Member of the Central Committee of the Aljoumhouri party;
- Jalila HEDHLI-PEUGNET. President of Think Ahead for Tunisia;
- Marietje SCHAAKE. Dutch Member of the European Parliament; Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe - from Strabsourg;
- Mischa Benoit-LAVELLE. France 24 correspondent - from Tunis.